Tri-Creaser™ Fast Fit
Take advantage of the ultimate creasing device with superior features – four times faster than before…
…Split creasing rib technology is the key!
Turn your folder into a creasing and folding machine with the Tri-Creaser Fast Fit – guaranteed to eliminate fibre cracking at up to 30,000 products an hour.
The unique design means you can attach a choice of three colour-coded split creasing ribs into the male hub mounted on your folding equipment, to crease various stocks, without having to take the shafts out of your machine.
To use the Tri-Creaser Fast Fit you simply slide it on to your machine’s exit shafts. The patented rubber technology of the creasing ribs gently stretches the fibres in the material you’re creasing to enable it to fold without cracking.
Here are a few benefits of the Fast-Fit Version…
The Tri-Creaser™ Fast-Fit completely eliminates fiber cracking 100% on stock ranges from 90# text and up
- Produces a crease that is as good as, or better than a letterpress
- Produces multiple crease settings for any imaginable print/stock combination, and works like magic on difficult toner based digital output
- Works just as well when it creases and folds against the grain as it does with it
- Works as fast as your folding machine can run with no limitations on speed
- Split creasing ribs means it takes only seconds to set up and change from one crease setting to another
- No more removing shafts to change creaser settings
- Pays for itself within 1-3 jobs
- Saves expensive outsourcing costs
- Saves HOURS and HOURS of time
- Gets the completed job to your customer faster
Have questions about our Tri-Creaser™ Fast-Fit Machine Compatibility?
The Tri-Creaser™ Fast-Fit is compatible with the following machines:
- Baumfolder 7/8” or 1 1/8”
- GUK (G&K) 35mm (59.4 OD) shafts
- Herzog & Heymann (H&H) 30 & 35mm shafts
- Horizon 20mm shafts
- MB 20mm shafts
- MBO 30mm, 35mm and 40mm shafts
- Rollem scoring machines (one size fits all)
- Rosback scoring machines (one size fits all)
- Shoei 35mm shafts (w/55 or 65mm OD)
- Stahl 20 (TA Series,) 25mm or 35mm shafts
- Technifold Speedcreaser 36mm shafts
- NEW Econocrease or Rotocrease 1 ¼”
- NEW Morgana UFO folder or Numbering Machines 15mm shaft
- NEW Shoei folders 15mm shaft
- NEW Herzog & Heymann (H&H) 20mm shafts
So what makes setting of the Tri-Creaser™ Fast-Fit so quick?
The key is the way in which a split rubber creasing rib can be quickly inserted and secured in the male component. One of the major advantages is that shaft removal is no longer required when changing the ribs.